Short-Run CD Duplication
If you’ve already created promotional materials on a CD or DVD, you will need to create copies so you can share it with your customers. At maxduplication we offer short-run CD duplication and we offer a high quality product that you can be proud of.
Creating a High Quality Product
It may seem simple to take data from a CD and create additional copies, but there are a few things you will need to invest in to make sure the copies are high quality.
- Check to see what kind of CDs the company can print. You want to make sure that they have the software to mimic the data that is on your original CD.
- Know how the company makes the duplications. Someone should be on hand to compare the copies to the original to ensure they are being copied properly.
- Get a feel for how the tracks will be laid out, particularly for DVDs. This will ensure that your customers can easily use the finished product.
The bottom line is, you want to make sure that a great deal of care is put into your product so you get satisfactory results. The higher quality machinery that is used to create your disks, the more likely it is that you will get a high quality product back.
Things to Look for in an Online Duplicator
If you’re planning on taking on your duplication services on your own, you want to make sure you select a platform that’s going to give you everything you need to get the job done.
- Don’t consider signing up for a service that doesn’t include data verification. This will help you ensure that all of the files transferred correctly so you don’t wind up with hundreds of discs that are faulty.
- Check how quickly the services are completed. You shouldn’t have to wait for weeks to get your completed order. Many companies offer as little as 1, 2 or 5 day turnarounds on projects depending on the number of copies you need.
- Look for companies that allow you to upload your own designs for the disc and the packaging. After all, the finished disks are going to represent you when you send them out, so you want to make sure you can make a good first impression.
Of course, you also want to make sure you select a product that offers competitive pricing. You may have found a company that is one of the cheapest on the market, but this could be because they do not offer services like on-disc printing or there is a limit on the amount of discs you can offer.
Know what you are getting for the price so you can ensure you’ve made a sound investment in the contract you have chosen. When in doubt, check out customer reviews for a service to determine whether or not a company has a solid reputation in the business. Chances are, if people are willing to go back to them for repeat business, you can trust them with your duplication contract.